D3 1000 Liquid
Marilyn Farms is pleased to announce our new formula D3 1000 in easy to use liquid drops.
Our D3 1000 (cholecalciferol) is the identical form of vitamin D derived in the body from cholesterol and synthesized by sunlight on the skin. In recent studies vitamin D3 has been demonstrated to be three times as potent as vitamin D2.
Vitamin D is vital for many functions in our bodies, and higher blood concentrations of vitamin D are associated with good health and strong bodies. In fact, many researchers now suggest that vitamin D intake well above current recommendations may be associated with significantly better health outcomes. Please check with your health care practitioner before increasing your vitamin D intake above the daily recommendations.
Current research suggests the following benefits from vitamin D3:
- Supports Bone and Dental Health
- Supports Modulation of Immune Function
- Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation
- Supports Neurologic and Cognitive Health
- Supports Musculoskeletal Comfort
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Supports Vitamin D Repletion in Cases of Dietary Deficiency, Limited Sunlight Exposure, or Use of Depleting Drugs
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecaloferol)||1000 IU||250%|
Sunflower oil and purified water.
Shake well before using. Take one drop, one to five times daily (plain or in liquid), or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, diary products, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial color, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
Refrigerate after opening.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.